Security is becoming an even greater challenge for companies, regardless of size, region, or industry. According to Gartner 2020 Board of Directors Survey, cybersecurity is currently the second, right after compliance, source of risk for business. Half of respondents surveyed by PwC in the United Kingdom say that cybersecurity is now taken into account when […]>
An intranet portal for the Medical University of Łódź
The contract was awarded to Betacom and Control System Software. Their joint project is composed of several stages, all of which will be implemented by September 30, 2021.
The purpose is to build an integrated teamwork environment of the Medical University of Łódź which will be the intranet portal together with domain-specific applications. The project will include the implementation and launch of the intranet portal for knowledge collection and sharing, together with domain-specific application modules spanning over communication, gamification and knowledge management components: onBoarding, e-Recruiter, trainings and management of integrated education programs.
Underpinned by Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Server, the portal will support the following areas:
- Improving communications within the University by:
- restricting the flow of information through e-mail,
- improving and unifying communications between the organization and intranet portal users,
- introducing social functions which will allow intranet portal users to co-author content and share their knowledge.
- Unifying the method of distributing access rights to domain-specific systems and applications at the University.
- Developing an organization-wide knowledge sharing model and supporting the development of the related organizational culture by enabling the organizational units to create their pages and knowledge and FAQ databases.
- Unifying the method for information and document retrieval through the native SharePoint engine with the use of metadata, tags and information publication sources.
The tender for the Implementation of the internal communication system together with related domain-specific and process applications as part of the “Operation: integration!” project. The Integrated Program was announced in 1Q 2020 and was adjudicated this June.
Following the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, this is yet another project implemented under the Education LoB in Polish tertiary education establishments.
The 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner Congress, Future Redefined is already behind us! With its new, sophisticated formula and plenty of inspirations, the Congress has evoked many emotions. We have the pleasure to inform you that during the gala, Betacom received the authorization as HPE Platinum Partner for 2021. Betacom owes this partnership status to […]>
Is 2021 going to be the year of Robotic Process Automation? The challenges that enterprises across the world have been facing since March 2020 have resulted in increased spending on RPA technology. This seems to be just the beginning as businesses show a growing appetite for intelligent automation. Betacom has competences, experience and, thanks to […]>