The Łukasiewicz INNOVATOR Index is a joint promotional undertaking of the Łukasiewicz Research Network and the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE). The Index portfolio includes companies which cooperate with Łukasiewicz and are listed on the WSE Main Market and the NewConnect market. Quotations are published daily beginning April 12, 2021. Currently, the index consists of shares […]>
VIA TMS system at E-logistics 2021
Polish E-Logistics 2021 Transport Congress is one of the largest and most important events addressed to the logistics industry. Every year it gathers numerous exhibitors, distinguished speakers and industry leaders who share their experience and point out new directions of logistics development.
The congress is also an important date on the calendar for participants, for whom it is a place full of inspiration, trends and news.
The organizers of this year’s 15th anniversary edition took the trouble to answer the following questions:
- What innovative automation and robotics solutions are used in warehouses?
- What smart mobility trends support urban development?
- How to ensure sustainability and a green approach in logistics?
- What are the challenges for logistics posed by the development of e-commerce and what technologies make it possible to respond to these challenges effectively?
- Are artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and digitalization just buzzwords or rather an indispensable part of logistics development?
We too have decided to join. We would like to present our web-based VIA TMS system, which comprehensively supports the management of logistics processes — from the moment of receiving a transport order, through route planning and shipment route monitoring, to reporting the profitability of individual transports.
Meet us on May 19 and 20 at #elogistics2021, at our virtual booth, where we will be hosting two live demonstrations on our backstage:
- Planning first and last mile distribution, how to do it effectively using TMS — Wednesday, May 19 at 12.05 PM
- Forwarding folders, i.e. how to manage road, sea, air and rail transport and their connection within the intermodal — Thursday, May 20 at 11.00 AM.
We also have a competition questionnaire and new information about our innovative projects that received funding this year from National Center for Research and Development (NCBiR) programs.
We invite you to our booth during the Polish E-Logistics Logistics Congress 2021. New ERA is loading…
The Made in Poland Congress (July 1-2, 2021), organized by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, will be held in Berlin. The purpose of the event is to strengthen the promotion of Polish entrepreneurs, and participation in it is an opportunity for Polish products and services. Participation in the Congress is also a support in […]>
Business process robotics a driver of digital transformation — May 27 at MIT Sloan Management Review conference
Meet us at the MIT Sloan Management Review Poland Conference. PRODUCTIVITY – HUMANITY – TECHNOLOGY https://konferencjaonline.mitsmr.pl/ On May 27, we will have an excellent opportunity to hear presentations of the highest quality content in the field of business support technology. The phrase “digital business transformation” is a common theme at conferences. At the upcoming event, […]>